- Sports Performance Coach
- NFL Off-Season Performance
- NFL Pre-Draft Prep
- All Sport Performance - (College, HS, Youth Athletes)
- Speed Development- (College, HS, Youth Athletes)
- Decorated with elite numbers and testimonies from 9 years of NFL PRE-DRAFT Performance Classes.
- 10 years of Elite Level Sports Performance Coaching Experience
- CPPS Level 1 Coach
- NASE Level II Speed Coach
- BS in Sociology from Notre Dame
- Linebacker for Indianapolis Colts
- 4 Year Defensive Starter at Notre Dame
- HS All American, 4 Star Recruit
Over the last 10 years, Kerry Neal has played pivotal role in hundreds of athletes careers. Kerry has built an impressive resume of athletes with levels ranging from youth, high school, collegiate, professional, and Olympian. Kerry’s impact on his athletes is undeniable and he has a burning desire to help athletes WIN. He has created a system that was built to maximize an athletes full potential. A system that develops speed, strength and power combined with his uncanny ability to teach the game he loves, football.
While growing up in the small town of Bunn, North Carolina. He was a High School All-American and national recruit. He committed to the University of Notre Dame, where he was a 4 year starter. As an undrafted free agent he signed and played for the Indianapolis Colts. At University of Notre Dame he received his BS in Sociology. He is now a certified NASE Level II Speed Coach, CPPS Level 1 Coach and a NFL PreDraft Specialist. Kerry has the reputation of knocking .2-3 seconds off of your 40yd dash. In 2016, (New York Jets, @mfarley41 went from 4.83 to 4.45 and Philadelphia Eagles, @kamugrugierhill went from 4.66 to a 4.41)
Kerry founded WIN Performance in the fall of 2019, and his mission is to help everyone WIN and achieve their goals. Whether your goal is to shed a few pounds, run a 4.4 or earn an athletic scholarship, WIN Performance is the place for you!