- Sports Performance Coach
- Inside Linebacker Specialist
- Group Performance Trainer
- General Manager
- 3 years of sports performance coaching experience.
- B.S. in Construction Engineering from Western Michigan University
- 303 career tackles at Linebacker in NCAA Football
- Bahamas Bowl MVP in 2015
- Burlsworth Trophy Nominee in 2015
- Coxwain Leadership Award in 2015
- John Gill Scholar Award in 2015
- Tim Hiller Outstanding Team Player Award in 2014
- Number 8 on nfl.com's College Players with best intangibles.