ADULT GROUP PERFORMANCE
The Adult Group Performance Program is designed to optimize the potential of Adults by focusing on the 5 pillars of Adult Performance.
- Cardiovascular Movement Based Training
- Plyometrics & Power Movements
- Functional Strength Training- Upper body, Lower Body
- Core Training
- Mobility & Myofascial Release Techniques
Who the Program is For
- Retired college and professional athletes
- Young Professionals
- Public Service Professionals
- Executive Professionals
- Parents of athletes
- Group Classes: 3-15 Adults with WIN Coach or Coaches
|8am, 9am, 5pm||8am, 9am, 5pm||8am, 9am, 5pm||8am, 9am, 5pm||8am, 9am, 5pm||9am|
The Adult Performance Program is geared towards the working professional that wants to take their training to the next level. Every single client that walks through our doors is screened for injuries, then run through a series of movement screenings that allows us to see any deficiencies you may have in your body. We will then take the information collected from the screening and develop our workouts around building you back into the most efficient version of yourself. Every workout consists of functional movements, cardiovascular training and mobility. Please contact us for how we can help you feel and look your best for years to come.